Since 2001, we have undertaken to comply with principles of corporate social responsibility in all our operations. We are currently preparing for certification for the CSR Performance Ladder.
Our commitment to CSR:
- Our laundry facility at Schiphol is entirely steamless;
- Our projects are based on the Lean philosophy, by which we remove waste and achieve savings in gas, water and electricity usage;
- We provide a range of linen that is put together with care and bears leading quality marks such as GOTS, Oeko Tex and Max Havelaar Fairtrade;
- We operate vehicles and transportation equipment meeting the latest Euro standards;
- Our laundry operates at a low temperature, thereby increasing the life cycle of textile products by 100 wash cycles;
Moreover, we have signed up to the Long-Term Agreement 3 (Meer Jaren Afspraak 3/MJA3) of the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, in collaboration with the FTN trade association and Novem for a reduction in CO2 emissions. We are a partner of MVO Nederland (CSR Netherlands) and closely work with the AM Group, a sheltered workforce organisation, offering work to people with limited access to the job market.